Reporting Violations To The Oversight Board
WHAT IS IT
With this whistleblowing policy, any employee or third party can report any problem related to noncompliance with our Code of Conduct, Organizational Model or with Orizzonte Sistemi Navali company procedures. The best way to send a report is to include your name, in order to help any verification of the facts and the collection of further information. The reporting system adopted by Orizzonte Sistemi Navali is in compliance with the requirements of the Law no. 179/2017 (“Whistleblowing Law”).
WHAT TO SAY
Here are some illustrative, although incomplete, examples of possible reports:
– conflict of interest cases unknown to the company;
– corruption attempt of a third part towards any employee or of any employee towards a third party;
– inappropriate use of the company assets;
– intentional communication of false information to a Public Administration;
Any reports of an ambiguous nature, or not detailed, or clearly made in bad faith, or with slanderous and libelous content will not be taken into account. Any report not in the responsibility of the Oversight board will be addressed to the competent functions.
HOW TO SAY
You can send your report to:
• online platform: it is possible to send reports with or without registration. The platform is a channel adequate to ensure the confidentiality of the data entered by the whistleblower, in compliance with the requirements of the Law no. 179/2017 (“Whistleblowing Law”). Use the following link to access the platform.
• mail: Orizzonte Sistemi Navali S.p.A., c/o ALS, Viale Brigata Bisagno, 45r, 16129 Genova Riservato OdV